I absolutely love this 'nude' - this is Essie's 'ladylike' and I have gotten so many compliments on the color. If you do not have it yet, it is a must for your collection.
As a child I remember my mother always buying OPI, so I can honestly say
that I was raised on it. I started using Essie not too long ago and I
am in love! It goes no a little better than OPI and in my opinion dries
quicker. Can you really pass up the Spring colors? They really outdid
themselves this season! Also, don't get me wrong, I will always be a fan of OPI and their themes!
Thoughts?
I received the Buxom mascara for free and I must say, it does not hold up to one of the newest MAC mascaras. I am not sure if it it the odd shape of the Buxom brush but MAC has truly made a superior product and it's the best I've tried! This is the first mascara that works on the first sweep, it's incredible and I wanted to share!


No comments:
Post a Comment